Meaning - A firm or obstinate continuance in a course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition.
Insight: Nelson Mandela: “It always seems impossible …until it’s done”.
Growing your database is a matter of putting systems in place that will help you persistently present a call to action (CTA).
So why do many potential clients confuse your “persistence” with things like nuisance, annoyance, and irritation? I can say for sure there’s a lack of communication and it’s up to you to make the adjustment.
Are you speaking to the right audience? If the answer is yes….then here’s 10 lessons I’ve learned:
- Persistence is a long game for a positive outcome.
- Persistence takes gentle nudges in communication to build relationships.
- Persistence takes unwavering diligence and consistency.
- Persistence can make you look cray-cray.
- Persistence can appear to be boring.
- Persistence can be rewarding.
- Persistence can be gratifying.
- Persistence can take you to the bank.
- Persistence can deliver your dreams on a Silver Platter.
- Persistence is the friend of a small business owner.
Caution: The world is ever evolving … what may have been considered “persistence” back-in-the-day, may now be considered stalking or spamming. Do your research. Accurately identify your audience and learn the nuances.
Are you interested in strategies of persistence and offering solutions, while staying within the boundaries? Let’s get started now….I’d love to strategize with you. Schedule a complimentary session. My promise is…you will come away with some new ideas for growing your most valuable business asset…your database.