Definition: the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.
1. the ability to wait for a long time without becoming annoyed or disappointed.
2. the ability to remain calm and not become frustrated when dealing with problems or with difficult people
3. the ability to give attention to something for a long time without becoming bored or losing interest (focus)
You’ll notice I added the word “focus” and placed parenthesis around it. We’ve all heard the term, “Patience is a virtue”. Well in database building, patience can be the difference between success or dreary failure. And no matter how you work it, patience is required in building strong business relationships.
Oh yes, words like “partner” and “associate” are floating in the air, But trust, confidence and consistency, can be a little more challenging to capture…and it takes patience.
- Identifying your ideal audience
- Developing ways to create awareness with your audience
- Sifting through data to find the golden nuggets of a budding client relationship
- Consistently delivering services that please and retain your clients
It’s a serious process, but it doesn’t have to be difficult, and it doesn’t have to be all time-consuming. What is does take? Patience from you … the business owner, or from your designate.
Let us help you develop a plan that will not constantly try your patience! We can help you make the best of your time.
We use proven strategies, evidence-based and anchored with your business goals and expectations. Following our guidance, we will assist you in putting more ideal clients in your database in 60-days or you will receive 30-days of services at no charge. If you are looking for real results, schedule a chat to get started!
We are here to confirm one thing … your database is your most valuable business asset.