It's against the Facebook Terms to use your personal account to represent something other than yourself (example: your business), and you could permanently lose access to your account if you don't convert it to a Page.
If you're using your profile to represent a business, there are many benefits to converting your profile to a Page:
- Pages are designed for businesses and organizations, with features that help you connect with customers and reach your goals
- You'll have access to Page insights, where you can see metrics like which posts people engage with and visitor demographics like age and location
- Page roles can let you give other people access to edit your Page
- You can create ads and boost posts
- You can have UNLIMITED Followers on your Fan Page (personal pages have limits)
What are your options?
1. Start using a Business Page...STOP making direct business posts to your personal page
2. Convert your personal profile to a business page
3. Contact us! Set up a Strategy Call today
What can we do for you?
1. We can help you back up your data
2. We can help you convert your page
3. We can help you to continue growing your business
Get your complimentary call today.