Just because you are promoting to your target audience, you must know that you are not the only one!
As a matter of fact, you may have already done some research to see what sort of information your competition may be providing to your potentials and that’s a good thing.
You have two challenges 1.) making your promotions stand out to attract potentials and 2.) keeping your messages engaging to retain those that you have attracted! That can seem like a tall order.
- CAPTURE data using mobile and responsive forms. Making it easy for your visitors is critical.
- KISS (Keep it Simple Sweetie) Don’t try to give or get too much information at one time
- FOCUS stick with ONE goal and one CTA (a confused mind takes not action)
- FOLLOW best practices. Avoid things like the poor subject lines, using spammy words, to many images, too many links, big images ... on and on. These practices have all been studied and solved by big businesses that spend millions to get it right. This info is provided to you at no cost. USE IT. See what they are doing, how it works and then replicate the parts that best fit into your plan.
- ANALYZE: After you have invested time, money and effort into a certain process, step back and examine, inspect, survey, study, scrutinize the outcome. Use that information to make your continuing efforts even more noticeable to your target market.
Making your promotions and messages stand out is critical to cutting a path through the "white noise" made by your competitors. If you need help creating affordable, distinctive promotions and mail-outs please connect with us.