You’ve learned about the previous 4 basic steps: Week 1. Commitment, Week 2. Assessing your level of fitness, Week 3. Designing your database fitness program, Week 4. Assembling your equipment and now in Week 5, you are ready for action…Actually putting clients into your database and monitoring your success . As you begin to build your database, these tips are worth keeping in mind:
- Build on a daily basis. Not everyone will be your client, however if you target the right prospects, with the right product or service, at the right time….there’s no doubt that you will meet people who are worthy of a place in your database. Building relationships is not selling, but most people only buy and buy again due to the relationship you've built with them, or with some else that they trust.
- Not every day will be the same. Not every day will a great day…but every day will be wonderful. Say that again? Don’t try too hard to figure it out…right now, but as you grow you will understand it. At the end of a great day you’ll know it’s been great, maybe because you made some sales… At the end of everyday you’ll know it’s been wonderful, why? Because you are a business owner with the freedom to shape your destiny! How wonderful is that? You are committed to success. You determined that in Week 1. So just focus on your goals and do the math to generate the activity you need.
- Be creative. You can bet, (just as with physical fitness) your database growth can hit a plateau. For database fitness, you can find creative ways to inspire yourself and your target market.We can help you.
- Get help if you need it. The first 90-days are the most critical. Connect with Us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help inspire you! We’ll help you take your business or organization to an entirely new level.
- Don’t give up. No matter what…believe in yourself and your business. Start building your relationships and keep on building ….don’t stop, never give up.