What will it take for you to move your business to the next level? Keep an open mind to new ideas and methods to keep your small business growing. Here are some tips from Jim Estill, author of Seven Ways to Beat Procrastination
1. Do the worst task first - This is known as swallowing the frog first thing and the rest of the day looks good.
2. Break it down - How do you climb a mountain? One step at a time.
3. Use a friend - Tell a friend what you want to do and get them to help motivate you to start the task.
4. Do the pleasant part of the task - Do them so at least you are moving forward on your most important items.
5. Just spend 15 minutes on a task - Moved forward just enough to gain the momentum to finish.
6. Track it - Just writing it down is often enough to make you move forward.
7. Reward or punish - Making a task more rewarding or more painful, can be motivational to move forward.