Research shows that the right message, to the right people at the right time can bring the right results, but getting these three planets to align can be very challenging., so offering a freebie can sometimes be the deal-maker!
- Have you accurately stated the perceived value
- Are you being honest about any "catches" (avoid bait and switch)
- Are you presenting it to people who can really use it
- Are you presenting it to people who can afford any subsequent subscriptions
- Have you accurately estimated the time and cost to produce it
- Is it easy for people to use (If it's a download can it be easily accessed)
- Can they get the same offer elsewhere (how does the competition stack up)
- What will it cost you (consider time, effort and money)
- Does it need to be shipped (consider all costs)
Patience is truly a virtue in the small business world. Consumers are very savvy and the competition is very stiff. If you think you have an excellent freebie and your befuddled that no one wants to take advantage of it, connect with us. A complimentary consultation can possibly expose gaps in your promotional plans!