1. Provide better service to your existing clients
- You have daily or weekly messages that would benefit your clients; such as a minister, motivational speaker, teacher or educator …Your clients benefit from privacy and personal attention
- You have a special offers or limited time offers and you’d like to share the information as soon as possible; such a restaurant, clothier, flower shop ….your clients benefit form convenience and personal attention
- There are frequent or constant changes in business information, such as attorney, tax or financial advisors, realtors,
- You are constantly providing new services to your clients, entertainment, sports and recreation, food and fitness
- As you can see ....your Clients, Customers, Members are using their smart devices more and more; they want to communicate with you in the most convenient way possible. Statistics show that smart device users enjoy searching for information, products and services as they walk through the mall, the market or the door of a business. No more sitting at home in front of the PC looking up stuff.
- Remember (back-in-the-day) when stores had the smiling, friendly "staffer" at the door saying “is there anything I can help you with today? “ Today’s shoppers are getting “help” from Mobile Apps as they stroll through shopping areas to select the best deals. Your Mobile App can send them a signal when they are in your area to attract them to you and away from your competitors.
- What Does “Viral” Really Mean?
By definition, viral comes from the word “virus,” which is a medial term used to describe a small infections agent that can infect all types of organisms. In terms of the Internet, a piece of content can spread just like a virus if people become “infected” when they see it. The infection usually comes from evoked emotions that spur the viewer to share it, so they can relate with other people and discuss how they feel.
Think about it. When you share something online, you do it because it moved you in some way, emotionally. Whether it made you sad, happy, angry, surprised, disgusted or anything else—you share it because you want other people to share those feelings with you.
When people think of the term “viral,” they often think of viral videos. But videos are only one form of content that tend to go viral. Truthfully, anything can go viral on the Internet. Whether it’s a photo, an animation, an article, a quote, a tweet, a person, an animal, an idea, an argument, a coupon, an event or anything else—it has the power to go viral if it appeals enough to the masses and is shareable.
Connect with me and learn more about the benefits of a Mobile App for your business.